Some notable regulations issued during the month of March 2011:
1. BIR Revenue Regulations No 4-2011, which deals with the allocation of costs and expenses among income earnings of banks and other financial institutions for income tax reporting purposes;
2. BIR Regulations No. 5-2011, which amends previous regulations governing “de minimis” benefits;
3. DOLE Department Order No. 112-11, which governs the implementation of the special leave benefits for women employees in the private sector;
4. SC Administrative Matter No. 11-3-6-SC, regarding the amendment of Section 12, Rule 14 of the Rules of Court on Service Upon a Foreign Private Judicial Entity;
5. Civil Service Commission Resolution No. 1100356, which governs access to SALNs of government officials and employees filed with the CSC.