Here are notable regulations issued July 2012:
1. Executive Order No. 78 (July 4, 2012) – Mandating the Inclusion of Provisions on the Use of Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms in All Contracts Involving Public-Private Partnership Projects, Build-Operate and Transfer Projects, Joint Venture Agreements Between the Government and Private Entities and Those Entered into by Local Government Units;
2. Executive Order No. 79 (July 6, 2012) – Institutionalizing and Implementing Reforms in the Philippine Mining Sector, Providing Policies and Guidelines to Ensure Environmental Protection and Responsible Mining in the Utilization of Mineral Resources;
3. Executive Order No. 80 (July 20, 2012) – Directing the Adoption of a Performance-Based Incentive System for Government Employees;
4. SEC Memorandum Circular No. 05 (July 13, 2012) – Participation of Independent Directors in Employees’ Stock Option Plan;
5. ERC Resolution No. 10 (July 27, 2012) – Resolution Apprving the Feed-in Tariff Rates.