READING THE E-BOOKS
1. On which devices can I read Herald’s Philippine law e-books?
You can read the e-books on your PC, Mac, Blackberry, IPhone, IPad, Android device, and Windows Phone 7.
2. Do I need Amazon’s Kindle e-book reader to read Herald’s Philippine law e-books?
You don’t need to have a Kindle reader to read the e-books. You just need to install the free Kindle software in your PC or other preferred reading device. The Kindle software is available at the Amazon website.
3. Can I read the e-books on multiple devices?
Yes, you can download an e-book you purchased into several devices (for example, your PC, your IPad, and your phone). You can read the e-book on each of your devices.
PURCHASING THE E-BOOKS
4. Do I need to open an Amazon account to purchase an e-book?
You need to open an Amazon account to purchase an e-book. To go to the Amazon website, click here.
5. Do I need to be a US resident to open an Amazon account?
You don’t need to be a US resident to open an Amazon account. Philippine residents can open an Amazon account.
6. How do I pay for the e-book?
You need to purchase the e-book through your credit card. Amazon accepts credit cards issued in the Philippines.
7. Can I download a free sample of the e-book before I purchase it?
You can download a free sample from the Amazon website. For certain e-books, you can also freely browse selected pages of the e-book at the Amazon website.
8. What is the price of each e-book?
The price ranges from US$2.50 to US$7.50.
9. Where else can I buy the e-books?
Herald’s Philippine law e-books are currently available only at Amazon.